View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 05:39 PM   #3
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Do I need something like Abbyy Finereader (which I understand costs $20/year, or am I confusing it with something else?) to convert the OCRed PDF into an epub or mobi format so I can read it on my kindle? Because if I have to start paying for lots of extras, it stops being a reasonable thing for me to do, even though these are out of print books not available in eformat by fair means or foul.

I had intended just to run the PDF through calibre and convert it that way.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote