View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 09:47 PM   #4
rjcroy
Bibliophile
rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by novou View Post
I haven't loaded a new Instapaper digest in a few weeks; is the text on all articles invisible? (I'll try to reproduce the bug soon.)

Once we get some more detail, you or I should email Marco (Instapaper dev.) I know he's been adjusting the eReader output a fair bit due to the new Kindles (eg: the new linked ToC on page 1 of the epubs)
I created a new instapaper with nytimes, bbc.co.uk, nzherald.co.nz, & another nytimes.
Only the nytimes articles would not display the body text in ADE.
Text from bbc.co.uk and nzherald displayed fine.

Yes, posting a bug report would be good. I will have a go at that later. @novou, Your most welcome to do it first. Any hints welcome.

Cheers.
rjcroy is offline   Reply With Quote