View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 06:38 PM   #21
MartinZ
Zealot
MartinZ doesn't litterMartinZ doesn't litter

Device: PB903, PB603
QtCreator

Quote:
I don't know how to set up QtCreator or any other IDE. I'm a command-line kind of guy .
But how do you cope with compiler error messages then?

I am used to click on the error message and get the editor opened at the corrrect (or better say not correct) source line.

And to set breakpoints in source or to step my program inside the editor would be really fine.

Have you seen this ?
http://radikal.ru/F/s013.radikal.ru/...6b24d.png.html
He has got the "calc"-source in this QTCreator IDE including emulation and debugging.
That's what I want!
By the way: seen my improved "calcplus" ?

Quote:
If you can cross-compile to the ARM targets now, then you already have the 32-bit compatibility libraries installed on your system. The /usr/bin/arm-* programs would not run without them on a 64-bit system.
I have not installed compatibility libraries (think you mean ia32-libs or so) actively myself. Perhaps OpenSuse has something like that with it by default. But i don't think so.

Quote:
But I was hoping to be able to build the BUILD=arm and BUILD=arm_gnueabi targets natively on my 64-bit system
I am able to build arm_gnueabi targets as well as arm-(oABI) targets natively in 64Bit-OpenSuse11. The /usr/bin/arm-* programs is exactly what I think differs in the amd64 and the x86 package of Sergey'S SDK. Have you compared these files thoroughly?

Quote:
But I was hoping to be able to build the BUILD=arm and BUILD=arm_gnueabi targets natively on my 64-bit system
If compatibility-libraries are necessary, why don't you install them?
MartinZ is offline   Reply With Quote