Thread: Glo Android on Glo
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 07:04 PM   #245
fxp33
Addict
fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD, kindle paperwhite
Android Epub3 readers

Hi,

I am still unsure about the place this post should addressed. Surely the "android device forum" might eventually be better suited...

Leaving Koboland for Koboid, I am in search of a suitable epub reader... I mean and Epub3 reader.
ACCESS, the kepub engine, was not my best choice, nevertheless, I have to admit that most of what I find in google play are far below what Kobo provided.

- most of them are missing the popup notes (for footnotes).
- The other require a superior version of android
- the last ones are bound to websites and ask for password

Here is the list:
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=epub3&c=apps

Hope it helps

Regards

François
fxp33 is offline   Reply With Quote