View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #65
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
[root@kindle root]# strace -o /mnt/us/x11vnc-strace-init.txt x11vnc -noxdamage -forever -shared -noncache -nopw -solid white -modtweak -xkb -add_keysyms -wireframe -wcr always -scr_area 50000 -nap -display WAIT:cmd=CREATEDISPLAY-Xvfb -create_xsrv "Xvfb -fp /mnt/us/sh/fonts/X11/100dpi/ -noreset -screen 0 600x800x8 -bs -wr"

gives us:

Quote:
xauth: error in locking authority file /home/root/.Xauthority
02/11/2012 01:27:13 wait_for_client: find display cmd failed.
02/11/2012 01:27:13 wait_for_client: FINDCREATEDISPLAY cmd: /bin/sh /tmp/x11vnc-find_display.8oOpHL Xvfb
The setpgrp() function is unimplemented at -e line 1.
02/11/2012 01:27:13 wait_for_client: read failed: /bin/sh /tmp/x11vnc-find_display.8oOpHL Xvfb
02/11/2012 01:27:13 fgets: Bad file descriptor
strace show us that it is the -w flag for grep, a call to egrep, some calls to ps that fail...

so supporting structure issues. adding ENV to .bashrc didn't help, need to trace where non interactive processes include again (I'm sure I already did this once, should read my own threads )

thanks for your help. busyboxes shortcomings are to blame.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote