View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 07:30 AM   #95
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
What exactly happens at the stage you shortly described with "still won't reboot"? What screen changes happen, does the LED blink (when not connected via USB), ...?

The images uploaded until now do not include the very beginning of the eMMC partition, which holds a partition table and the boot loader. I think I'll upload an image of those soon, too. I consider it even more likely that those could get broken than I would for the kernel. So, please give the requested description and hold your breath for 1-2 days until I manage to put the partition header/boot loader image somewhere.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote