View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 02:03 PM   #5
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
To explain that a bit more - In the one book where the endnote back isn't working right, I click on the * indicating an endnote in the text - doesn't matter what the font size is. It correctly jumps me to the Notes page where the note is, but when I bring up the Reading Menu and tap on Back, it stays on the same Notes page instead of going back to where the '*' was in the text. I then tap to bring up the Reading menu again and this time the word Back has been replaced by Home - which of course I don't want. I'm sure it might be something in the way this particular book does the endnotes that's confusing things, but its definitely odd.

And just now I tapped page forward on the Notes page which was a only couple pages from the end and I suddenly jumped back to the Home screen and my book was no longer in the carousel! I assume because it thinks I finished it. It might be a good idea for the Kobo to put up a Done screen/confirm to go Home/mark read notice - sometimes I do like to go back a few pages after reaching the end to check something, even though in this case I was just testing endnotes.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote