View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 11:07 AM   #74
Tony1988
Guru
Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomtroll View Post
I just talked with Sony Support & Sony Relations. I will be returning both SonyT1s. Norbert in Customer relations says he sees no firmware or software updates coming up. He hinted at a firmware update may be needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
Having worked in Customer Support a lot.... they would be one of the last ones to know if anything was in the pipeline. I do have the feeling, though, that a firmware upgrade would be in order. I just wish they would acknowledge it. It would make everything easier to swallow.
Im sure its coming guys. Its only been a couple weeks. As they get more complaints and returns they will do it.
Tony1988 is offline   Reply With Quote