Thread: HTMLZ
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 08:15 PM   #7
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I use Notepad++ which uses tabs for each file and you can search/replace among all the open tabs if you want.
I don't know if this has changed recently - but the frustrating limitation with Notepad++ (which I otherwise love and use all the time) was that it had no support for multiline regex expressions. Which for me is a complete non-starter for book editing. Has that changed?
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote