Thread: Classic Sleep mode on the nook
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 09:30 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Sleep mode on the nook

I was wondering about the sleep mode of the nook. I would like to just put it to sleep when I'm done reading instead of shutting it down, but the "screen saver" seems to be a contradiction.

I would like to just put it to sleep with no screen saver, seems it might save on battery with a blank screen and would also prevent burn in since the screens change so infrequently. Anyway to do this?
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote