View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 01:38 PM   #13
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Berk View Post
But I don't think that $15 is going to get you the print version, word for word. I think (just that), that while you may get more than what is available on the site, it makes no sense for them to be offering an exact duplicate of the print version.
There are a couple of newspaper/magazine services like NewspapersDirect that supposedly give you PDF versions of the daily paper but for your specific reader. That's what I am hoping the 900 will make available.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote