View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 10:36 PM   #3
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooo View Post
So I dropped my PRS-700 and I sent it through the warranty and paid $30 to get it exchanged. The refurbished unit was sent to me, light scratches, I can deal with it. Dust in the center of the screen, eh whatever. The hinges aren't exactly sealed really well. Maybe a hairline gap on the top. I'll probably keep it until my warranty is about to expire, but I was wondering if I would have to pay another $30 to get it exchanged? Do we have to keep paying $30 to get our units exchanged?
call and report a problem with your received unit, they shouldn't charge your another $30.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote