View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 05:04 PM   #2
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Bob, sometimes it is good to have both, especially if you really want to keep a copy for several years and still be able to read it. I have some books in my library that I would love to have as ebooks so I could read them again on my reader. I also have some relatively new pbooks with ebook copies (some came free with the pbook from Baen - others I bought both).

So this is not a solution to your two choices but may just be a third choice. Sorry.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote