View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 05:15 PM   #28
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Hmmm, now I'm really confused. I thought this whole thread started as an attempt by you to create a reading list for you to read and document what you had read???

Anyway, carry on. I guess though if this is another attempt to create a generic 'must read' it may still be a worth effort but there are many out there already.

And at least in my case I have a significant TBR list that is at least partially comprised of recommendations from existing lists. It's also constantly changing.

Last edited by kennyc; 11-19-2013 at 05:48 PM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote