View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 03:36 PM   #83
Thane1
Connoisseur
Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by RZetlin View Post
If you are getting a tiny dot where the book cover is suppose to be that means the book image is corrupted.
  1. Plug your Kobo to a PC
  2. Go to your SD Card->koboExtStorage->images
  3. Remove the book image files (It should be the same name as your book title)
  4. UnPlug from PC and Kobo should regenerate the book cover again

If that doesn't work you would have to use Sigil to add a cover to your book and reload the book into your Kobo.
Thanks RZentlin
It only shows up as a dot untill its done scanning through the external card. Once it's done scanning everything appears as it should, I never noticed the dot before, had me worried for a moment.

Anyways, thanks for the tip, it will be usefull when I go to fix a few poorly rendered cover images.
Thane1 is offline   Reply With Quote