View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 10:23 AM   #200
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
Hi!

First of all, Merry Xmas! This week I have finally received my Onyx Boox i62 HD, and I love it!!

I have updated to the last firmware version and installed the patch. I really like the software. However, I have some suggestions regarding the dictionaries. I am going to describe them based on the comments by jezistamiluje:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezistamiluje View Post
a) it would be useful to be able to type a word using a virtual keyboard. (One can do it in the special dictionary application, but for that one has to leave the book.)
This has already been implemented. Thanks, Booxtor! However, right now Spanish is not one of the available languages for the keyboard, and very frequently used characters like á, é, í, ó, ú, or ñ cannot be selected, so I cannot search some words in the dictionary. Could you please add this language?

Quote:
b) it would be good to be able to browse the WHOLE dictionary in the alphabetical order starting at the position of the world that you have clicked on. There is a possibility to browse the "similar words", but the program usually suggest just few of them or (more often) none at all.
I would find this useful too.

Quote:
c) It would be useful, although maybe difficult to add, would be to enable the user to look up a word from the dictionary explanation. This is especially useful when one uses explanatory dictionaries and does not understand a word in the explanation.
I would love this feature. Now, if I do not understand a word in the explanation I can search it using the "D" option and the keyboard, but it would be much faster if I could just clic (or double clic) a word in the explanation to show its definition.

Best regards,

Ayla
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote