View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 08:11 AM   #213
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Beta testers needed for 1.4.1

Ok folks, this is likely to be the next version of this plugin attached to this post. As it has some big new features I would appreciate it if a few of you could give them a whirl and offer some feedback so I can officially release it.

To briefly summarise them (see the screenshots too):
  • Ability to export and import settings including the related image (to allow users to easily share their favourite cover settings on this thread)
  • Ability to change alignment of each text item rather than always centered.
  • Right margin now as a separate option (rather than defaulting to same as left margin so allows indenting)
  • Allow font sizes larger than 99pt
  • API support for JimmXinu (or others) to invoke

Any issues (or if it all works fine for you) - please let me know asap either on this thread or via PM.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImportExport.png
Views:	328
Size:	190.6 KB
ID:	85916   Click image for larger version

Name:	RightAligned.png
Views:	300
Size:	202.8 KB
ID:	85917   Click image for larger version

Name:	RightMargin.png
Views:	327
Size:	150.2 KB
ID:	85918  

Last edited by kiwidude; 05-01-2012 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Remove attachment while work on next version
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote