View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 02:58 AM   #14
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
to all for your answers.

A few votes in favor, the rest nays or, at best, "mehs". I think if the series was 4-5 books long, I'd stick with it, just because its such a famous and well loved series. As it is, I'm gonna pack it in for now. Maybe I'll come back if there's a sale or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoanon View Post
I've finished the first two books and plan to carry on with the series. In a genre where every book has to be more gritty than the last and feature characters who posses every conceivable shade of grey know to man, I'm so far finding the WoT series to be refreshingly original.
I'm just the opposite. I've found myself feeling less tolerant for those characters with little to no shades of grey as I've delved deeper into the genre. But I do see your point, sometimes it feels like its either none or too much.

Last edited by VaporPunk; 04-09-2012 at 03:17 AM.
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote