View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 03:57 AM   #3
jonas007
Enthusiast
jonas007 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonas007 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonas007 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonas007 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonas007 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonas007 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonas007 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonas007 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonas007 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonas007 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonas007 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Iconia A510
Yeah, I know about that option. But I have too many books on my tablet and it takes forever to scan them all, sometimes the app even freezes.

However, I discovered that if I place a copy of a book I want to import in "Downloads" folder, it gets scanned before all the other books that are in "Ebooks" folder. After that I can stop the search and import only that particular book.

It's a satisfying work-around for not having an option to manually choose which books to import prior the actual search.
jonas007 is offline   Reply With Quote