View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:15 AM   #1
pookiebr
Connoisseur
pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Nook HD+/Calibre Question - Problem

Have a Nook HD+ and use an external memory card to hold alot of the non B&N ebooks I have gotten. Having trouble loading from Calibre to the memory card - connects to the computer and Calibre shows the Nook fine. Shows all the books loaded to the internal memory w/o problem. When I load books to the option - send to memory card A it appears to load fine. Going back a few days later to add a few more books and the ones loaded to the memory card do not show, only the ones listed to the internal memory. Opening the memory card files it shows "files" as listed but should they not show as individual folders with metadata and cover pictures instead?Are there any setting adjustments I need to make for this to work as its getting old reloading these books constantly. Not the memory card - its brand new.
Thanks for any help
Pookie
pookiebr is offline   Reply With Quote