View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:55 AM   #176
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky View Post
Well, tried to update to 2.3.1 fo my Touch by copying the Upgrade folder, the KoboRoot, and the Manifest files to .kobo

I had deleted all the books prior to the copy and then reloaded a couple for test.

After using Calibre to add the books, the front page of the Kobo showed "no books" even though they were in the library and able to be selected and read.

Then I tried sleep mode, and it just hung, had to do a basic reset, still showed "no books", still would not go into sleep mode.

So factory reset again, and now going back to 2.3.1
What a hassle, I'm sorry you had to go through that. Best to wait for an update to be pushed to you it seems.

(I'm assuming you meant to say "2.3.2" in the first line.)
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote