View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 08:18 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sminarovich View Post
Help! I thought when I was deleting books from my reader I was not deleting them from the library as the title etc. still appeared, how do I remove books from my Sony 500, without deleting them all together. I have deleted about 30 books probably no way to get them back I suppose.

I can't seem to convert anything in Calibre today everything has an error including stuff that I previously converted particularly RAR or zipped to BBEB.
I assume you are doing this with the Sony eBook Library software? If so look in your Recycle bin. The books may still be there. If they are still on your Sony reader you can just drag them from the reader back to your PC... so nothing lost.

When you are in eBook Library and your Sony is attached it should show in the left column of the software. Be sure to click on it. Once you have done that you should see all the books on your Sony. Drag them all to your "library" to copy them back to your PC.

Make sure when you are deleting books you have the Sony selected in the left panel. If this is the case you will be deleting them from the Sony and not your library.

Also, where did you get the books? Most places you purchase from allow you to re-download them including Sony's ebook store. If you got them from mobileread.com or manybooks.net or feedbooks.com of course you can just redownload them too.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote