View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 03:54 AM   #18
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
I came back to this again since I upgraded my 902's firmware to 2.1.3. I copied the libQt*.so files and the qtplugin directory over with the browser for the 903 as explained earlier, and it "worked". By "worked", I mean it started up without crashing, but since it seems to rely completely on the touch interface, I couldn't do anything with it. Oh well.
hey, this is great - by lazyness I have been using the buttons every so often, though probably not to navigate the menu, but there must be a way to modify it for touch? Did you manage to get to call the menu?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote