View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 09:37 AM   #19
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Unhappy R.I.P. Harry Harrison

Just been advised by a close friend that another of the great SF authors is no longer with us... Harry Harrison died peacefully a few hours ago. He will be missed but leaves behind a notable body of work that will be a fitting legacy...

Bye Harry, it was good to know you...

Please merge with earlier thread... I didn't read down as I had just been advised by a friend of his...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote