View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 11:45 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
If you downloads books from Feedbooks, the metadata should always be the same and quite easy to sort through. That's not the case with every free downloads on the web, a lot of them have the author missing for example.
Yes......much to my embarassment, after whining about the order of the Philo Vance series on your site, I've found that any books downloaded from Feedbooks always sort themselves properly. And the books downloaded from this site will mostly sort properly....depends I guess on the formatting used by the uploader. Regardless, I just have to learn how to use the software and do it myself when needed......better that whining about it! But I would give my...........left toe.......if I could have someone sitting next to me walking me thru it. Everyone I know is a whiz at downloading music but books? I just get blank looks.......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote