Thread: Accessories M-Edge's Kindle Cover
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 12:26 AM   #48
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Thanks you both for your input and suggestions. I finally used the super strength in my fingers to bend it to my will. For some reason it wanted to fold back at an angle, so I forced the spine to crease down the center and after a day in that position, it's behaving itself.

BTW, I received the clear Vizu skin today and it fits on my Kindle inside the M-Edge cover. Now I have the option to the stand on the Vizu when I'm out at lunch.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote