View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 08:30 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loccy View Post
Hi all,

A week or so I posted about how frustrating it was that, when using Calibre to convert from LIT format, you have no control about the justification of your final EPUB - depending on the LIT it'll either be left justified or fully justified, but you get no ability to choose your preferred option. The sound of tumbleweeds drifting by was deafening (translation: no-one appeared to care based on the lack of responses I got to my post).
I don't recall seeing your post. I thought that what you are doing is what the extra CSS area under look and feel area was for. This area states that you should place here:
Quote:
"Either the path to a CSS stylesheet or raw CSS. This CSS will be appended to the style rules from the source file, so it can be used to override those rules."
I haven't used it but there are threads talking about using this field to adjust exactly what your doing.

Anyway Kudos for creating a tool to help the community here.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote