View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 06:36 PM   #450
ekaser
Opinion Artiste
ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Yes, the battery on the EZ Reader Basic is a Nokia battery and the model is posted on our FAQ sheet at www.theEZreader.com. That is nice because we know you can buy it at $9.99 online at many places.
I was trying to put together a bunch of information about the EZ Reader, and looked at the FAQ, but couldn't find ANYTHING about the battery model (the Nokia for the 6", the LG for the 5"). Could you point to the right place? Or provide the Nokia battery model #? Also, I tried to find the LG battery that's used in the 5", but most of the sites I found wanted you to select the LG PHONE model in order to order the battery, and the writing on the back of the battery that you provided the picture of didn't look like it had anything useful in that regard. How do you find the battery to order? Model #'s, search criteria, etc???

Another item: the EZ Readers come with an AC Adapter. But for those ordering from outside of the US, do they also get the US 110V adapter? Or do they get a country-specific adapter? I know AC Adapters are a MESS for all the different countries!

Thanks!

Everett

Last edited by ekaser; 08-20-2009 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Added question about AC Adapter
ekaser is offline   Reply With Quote