View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 10:15 PM   #26
Iphinome
Paladin of Eris
Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I had fun. It was an OK Worldcon. I thought the program was a bit weak and I missed more literary programming. But there some brilliant stuff like the opening ceremony and the panel about the secret history of fandom. The Bob and Connie item was also very good.
The six part worldbuilding series was a lot of fun, worldcon for introverts was amazing. Who are you really was good, the George R R Martin reading was fun and for her reading Elizabeth Moon read a story that appeared on the paksworld blog but most people hadn't heard yet. I thought it was an enjoyable worldcon. *shrug*
Iphinome is offline   Reply With Quote