View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 06:21 PM   #11
Prash
Zealot
Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3W, LG OG-E970, Utopia Apad
What is the maximum memory expandability supported by the device Nate? And how is the page-flipping response of the device.

I find this device extremely attractive. It has USB support, also supposedly pdf enabled, and screen itself it a BIG-GRIN factor about this device. It truly is an iLiad alternative at a killer price. I wonder why anyone else has not grabbed the device yet...

If only i could get this item listed in ebay India too....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
The CF card adapter arrived today. I've been trying MobiReader v4.8. So far the 8" screen is very nice. I can fit a lot of text on the screen.

I don't yet have a working internet connection. I know the Wifi card works, and I'm pretty sure the driver was installed correctly. But I can't get a connection. I'll keep working on it.

BTW, there are 2 PDF readers for this device. So far I have not gotten either to work.But I think at least one will.
Prash is offline   Reply With Quote