Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 02:57 PM   #125
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
I bought Copilot for the route editing ( you can just drag the route), but later found some of the features didn't work in Canada. Wish I had gone with Sygic, the maps seem better. Oh well, live and learn...
I have both Sygic and Navigon US & Canada, and if you're going to pay for one, the Navigon app has much better (accurate) maps and features. It also allows you to load only the maps for the states/provinces that you need so that you don't have the whole continent on your tablet (unless that's what you want ).
Navigon is owned by Garmin. I also have an Android phone so it's on both the tablet and the phone...

Last edited by Cdesja5; 08-10-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote