View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 05:57 PM   #488
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Thank you, pdurrant. Come to think of it my eating schedule is upside down. I do monitor what I eat (cookies, chocolate, alcohol very rarely only don't leave a juicy packet of salty or paprika crisps under my supervision) And I get up at 7 am every day. I was tempted to describe my day and eating habits but not that it is so interesting for general public.

One thing though, I heard you should stop eating when you're still craving for more and wait 10 minutes for the brain to actually process it. Yes, brain. And another thing if it ain't in the house it will not be eaten. Therefore I did stop buying those crisps. But this night (now 23.50 as I write) the fridge ritual has been performed. Gremlin is fed. Oh well, as Scarlett O'Hara said "tomorrow is another day"...
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote