View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 08:10 PM   #13
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Yeah, I said the same thing six months ago... it didn't get any less chaotic. Once you taste the freebies, you can't stop. You might find yourself being a little more choosy as time passes, but you'll still end of chasing most of them anyway.
I know the feeling. You buy them when they're free because you never know when they might have the price go up again or the coupon will expire and you will have to spend the $ for them then, and even .99 or so per book adds up after awhile. So instead you buy them during the free period in hopes you will get around to reading them soon. I've only had my Kindle 3 since mid March and I have the exact same problem.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote