View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 07:58 PM   #12
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaTakeshi View Post
And mind me, even for free stuff I'm still choosy, because I know it will be time consuming to read all this, and I know maybe I'll still left some books behind without actually reading them.

But at least I just concentrate on Fantasy and Science Fiction, but unfortunately those are big categories
You're better off than me, then. I regularly read several genres, so even when I'm choosy, it doesn't narrow it down much at all. It pretty much just rules out the self-help, religious and business books, and I get pretty much everything else.

But, when I'm on a "reading binge" I can knock out as much as a book a day, so I do get them read faster than I expected to. Even so, right now the backlog is enough for the next several years.

But they're FREE!!!

Haha, I'm hopeless, which is why I regularly check in on the Ebook Addicts Support thread.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote