View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 02:04 PM   #27
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stampsm View Post
you do realize that if you download a 100 meg pdf it will cost amazon 12 dollars out of their pocket right? following down this path is a way to get the access and features of the kindle stripped from a huge number of the users. they already have in their license agreement the ability and rights to strip your web access anytime they want. costing them tens of thousands of dollars is a sure way to get this enacted. the only web access they guarantee is to Wikipedia. how would you like them to change the proxy so you can only access amazon sites or Wikipedia?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...4530&#wireless
Thank you for this information. Rest assured I would NEVER do anything to jeopardize the existing services. Just thinking out loud among friends. That's why I post here - for input/feedback.

I wasn't suggesting a "backdoor" approach - rather seeing if SugarSync would be interested in partnering with Amazon to develop an app similar to that which they have for mobile phones. Which would probably give Amazon yet another way to charge for downloads.

Last edited by poohbear_nc; 07-10-2009 at 02:08 PM.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote