View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:41 PM   #41
theinfamousj
Groupie
theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (pink back)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzoens View Post
3) the big amoled display of my smartphone works very fine for reading, with its low light emission with black background (much better than any LCD, Retinas included). So it almost completely replaced my e-ink, for evening and bus/underground readings
What reading program do you use and how did you get the background to be a true black? My Samsung does really dark gray backgrounds that still shine (some) light at me and I don't like it.
theinfamousj is offline   Reply With Quote