View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 01:58 PM   #226
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
How did that work for you? My goal for the year was to read at least one contemp a month. Sadly, I didn't. My goal for this year....not to have a goal LOL. I'll keep working on my 2012 lists.
I've reached my goal of 100 books this year. Now at 108. 6 more Christmas books to go.

I found I read contemporaries alot faster than historical. I've always read more historicals than anything. So this year was a big change for me and I loved it. I discovered Cozy Mysteries and Urban Fantasy and read very few harlequins. I was just so burned out on cookie cutter storylines coming out lately. So while taking a break I have been collecting ones from 70s to 90s so this coming year I will have plenty to choose from.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote