View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 02:20 PM   #35
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Tim; one thing you might like to look at ... the ability to load TXT and HTML files on with the new firmware. The issue is that when you drop the files from the unit (has to be done currently either at the command line, or via Windows Explorer) the files are not removed from the database, and still show in Documents view.

You will find records in the content and volume_shortcovers tables; my experiment added two records per file to each table.

Removing these records cleaned up the Documents view.
I will take a look. If they show up in Calibre you should be able to clean up the database without mush issue by simplly deleting in calibre.

I will test it though...

Tim
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote