View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:17 AM   #23
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
I have built my first book with 07.2.

Everything looks fine in Sigil (No errors found) and the book looks fine in Calibre eBook viewer, Kindle, and Calibre lrf viewer.

When I open the book in ADE all formatting disappears. Has anyone else run across this?

Charlie
When a stylesheet has errors, some readers are kind and try to work out what you MEANT. Others just ignore everything after the error in the stylesheet.
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote