View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:48 PM   #8
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
Thanks! I'm just curious... why is side to side page turning important to you? I can understand not liking autoscroll, but I don't get the appeal of having page breaks in an eBook.

I was planning to review uBooks and i2Reader next. Those are the only other auto-scroll ePub reading apps I know of for iOS. Also thinking of getting a Nexus 7 so I can see what Android has to offer... and because the iPad can be wrist-breaking at times.
MeSue is offline   Reply With Quote