View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:06 PM   #37
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Since you mentioned in the other thread that you're using Moon+, have you had any problems with Moon+ not reporting itself as an epub or mobi reader? I have the paid Pro version, and it shows up as a pdf reader option in CC, but won't answer calls for other formats.

It's not really essential right now, as I've been importing from within Moon+ anyway, but as I get more content on my tablet, there's a good chance I will prefer to navigate my collection from within CC instead. I've reinstalled both CC and Moon+ Pro, and then rebooted the tablet and resynced, but no joy. I'm just wondering if the issue is specific to me somehow or if it's a limitation of Moon+.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote