View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 05:41 PM   #6
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Filters are "saved searches"
so type that into the search bar, the save it with the green + at the end of the bar (you can give it a name)
That name now is available in the 'Filter box at the Left. (The blank at the top of the list, is how you un-filter).
Filters/saved searches are managed in the 'Tag Browser'
Ooooooh! Ok. Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
That search is also a nice way to separate book records with no formats (paper books - wish list books, etc.) from actual e-book records.
Yes, I agree, that would be an excellent option if only it were feasible. My family, however, has way too many physical books to even think of adding our entire library to Calibre.

I keep my wishlist on Amazon and/or Goodreads.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote