View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:38 PM   #46
Illyria
Connoisseur
Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK, K5, K7, KPW3
I have toyed around with the Pyrus Mini in a store last week but concluded that it was probably too small for me. It did fit into the palm of my hand perfectly and aesthetically looks so much better than the Kobo Mini but with the small screen it seemed like all you did was turn the page. I doubt that I could immerse myself in a text this way. I think I will take another, more detailed look soon, just out of curiosity. A pity it isn't 20€ cheaper. Then it might really tempt me.

I loved the vibrant color of the blue and pink ones; they looked really great, but the brightness seemed to distract me. Though I would probably get used to it soon.

Anyway, here is the data sheet from the official website, in case anyone is interested.

http://www.trekstor.de/detail-ebook-...us-mini-en.pdf

Last edited by Illyria; 02-01-2013 at 08:44 PM. Reason: forgot to add the link
Illyria is offline   Reply With Quote