View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 03:46 PM   #51
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Yes those were my observations with my ArnoPro fonts that I like a lot on my Sonys. Some of the thinner parts of each character's strokes almost disappear at my preferred font size. It has that 'inkjet-printer-starting-to-run-out-of-ink' look. The Charis SIL fonts I have look good on the Glo.
I've played with several fonts on the Touch and Glo using several programs to tweak the font weight to look better on the ereader screen. However, I've ended up using Charis SIL as my main font since very few other fonts have much (if any) diacritical support -- I get tired of names that have blank boxes or boxes with x's where authors have gotten enthused about diacriticals.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote