View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:22 PM   #8
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Correct me if I'm dung, but I thought that was evident from the original post.

The point of my mentioning the new version was so that people understood it wasn't the old KF (which wouldn't have been a bargain at $129). The current KF wasn't "updated" in air quotes, it truly was updated: Faster proccessor, bigger battery, different antenna. If it were made by Apple, they'd call it the KF 2.

However, all points are moot because 100% were claimed within the short period of the offer. Here's hoping that anyone who wanted one was able to get it in time.
I found it slower than the original, due to the software changes. HD is as bad, Silk never loads and books tab is useless unless you have a tiny amazon library. Running dolphin, it's about same speed as original, but does have better screen and sound.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote