View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 08:00 PM   #145
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@twobob: Nah, if the installer detects a custom config, it doesn't overwrite the user's, that's probably why you don't have it (... provided you're using a somewhat recent USBNet build, I added the uvolumd stuff in v0.4x ^^. But if you caught the warning about the 'broken' config in the logs, you already are .).
I got some great errors : )

really nice ones. saying things like THIS IS BAD : )

I'll post them if I get them again... will probably reinstall and raze the config pre-install tbh. bit fubar. odd behaviour. lol. TBC. nighttime
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote