Thread: Silliness Retirement?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 08:10 AM   #39
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
This month I am five years from full retirement at 60 and so figuring out what is going to get me out of bed that next morning is a serious question I have to answer soon. Will I have something to retire to (instead of just from)? Or will I just lay around and let whatever happens happen (gawd, I hope not). I need a plan and I need to start making one now. Nothing grandiose. Just something to keep me engaged.

Hey, pshwynkies, you really gonna walk me every day when you retire? I'd happily jump in your pool for a ball. Willya? Huh?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote