View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 09:24 AM   #26
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karina View Post
Hello Rfog,

We've just published an update (version 1.1.5) which fixes this problem. This release includes many improvements such as better speed, ability to turn pages while listening to the TTS, direct access to the Mantano Support (through the Preferences), as well as bugfixes.
If you still have any other problem, please do not hesitate to signal them.

Last detail: we've added a few days to the trial period for the first users who already installed the trial version.

Best regards,
Karina
Sorry to be so late here, but I've been very busy.

I've installed the last update from market and now it seems being working well.

It has recognized and put in library ALL my PDFs and at least all I've tested are open without problem, including my 250 MB scanned PDF.

Simply great!!

I'm going to recommend it in my blog.

rfog is offline   Reply With Quote