View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 09:56 PM   #10
OverTwo
Enthusiast
OverTwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverTwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverTwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverTwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverTwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverTwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverTwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverTwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverTwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverTwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverTwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Strnad View Post
I read TV. I often turn on captioning, especially when it's a British show. And often they mix the soundtrack of movies with so much dynamic range that the loud parts scare the dogs and rattle the walls and when I turn it down, I can't hear the dialogue, so again...captioning to the rescue. And foreign films really need to be viewed with subtitles rather than dubbed!

But for the most part, I really don't want imbedded video and all kinds of crap cluttering up my reading experience!
You can't understand British people?
OverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote