Thread: Broken
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 11:55 AM   #14
kezza
Lowlife of the Party
kezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook, iphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffoest View Post
I didn't drop it very far down and it was in it's case. I've had similar "drops" with the iPhone, iPods I've had and various cell phones. Not many. But maybe once a year. It happens. And those have never bricked the devices. So that's what I mean by stable - I really meant durable. I just can't spend $300 to have it work until my first small drop.
I hear that. I've dropped iPods, PDAs, cell phones, all with maybe some scratches and no real damage. Two weeks ago I dropped my 505 and the top plastic strip popped off, with all the internals for the power switch and the status light bouncing out. I managed to cobble it back together and it works, but there are two tiny pieces that I couldn't find a place for in the device! Who knows what they were for . . .
kezza is offline   Reply With Quote